Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer

I've decided Summer and I do not get along.  The weather that Summer brings with her is just too miserably hot, then there is that whole Spring and Summer allergy issue.  I find that I sit in the house wishing the AC would make it just a bit cooler and writing seems like something that requires so much effort.  I officially cannot wait for Fall and Winter to come back when I can curl up with a blanket and the dog or cat and comfortably craft words into scenes.  Maybe Alaska would suit me better?

No comments: