Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick update

Just a quick update . . . have been adding in and deleting stuff to improve the pacing of Blood Thief.  Also, very happily, I have been reading some of my older work and some work by someone I admire.  I think going back to earlier stuff has allowed me to see where my "voice" as a writer has changed.  I also believe this book will be better for doing so.  There's still a lot of work ahead, but there is light at the end of the tunnel . . . and it's not the train!  I'll try and post another snippet in the coming weeks.  I should be kicking things up a bit now that the kids are ready to return to school.  Bring on the coffee and red pencils!

No comments: