Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

All this dealing with taxes and p.i.t.a. info from a company I trusted telling me that my personal information was very likely stolen....well it makes one wonder how my darling vampire character will deal with life in the computer age. I'd raised these questions before all this nonsense, but it really highlights it for me now. I'm sensing some subplot, folks!

P.S. I feel sorry for anyone trying to access my credit, they will feel so bad for me they might even try to send me money! LOL

No comments: