Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fiendish!

Writing like a fiend today! I love it when my dreams provide some kick-butt inspiration! I was reading on another blog about someone who was doing an interview with authors and wanted to ask each of them what the best thing about writing was. I think my answer to that would have to be that when I write I get to go hang out with some pretty awesome characters!

2 comments:

Sangu Mandanna said...

Oh, I agree! The best part about writing is getting to spend time with characters you love, who make you laugh, etc... I wonder what people would say the worst part is? Crow's feet, maybe?

Unknown said...

Worst part for me is eye strain, definitely. I have to remind myself to stop, stretch and rest my eyes fairly often, otherwise I get a nasty headache which isn't condusive to writing at all. The crow's feet come, sadly, whether writing is involved or not, LOL!