Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Necessity

It has been said that necessity is the mother of invention. Evidently I found it rather necessary to have my computer working because I have now Frankensteined (yes, I know that isn't really a word) the monitor from my dead desktop to the laptop. It's awkward, but hey, it works. At least it will give me the opportunity to back everything up one more time. The book was already backed up, but I had some small text files with notes and ideas that I'd neglected to back up. I'm happy to count them as "Not Lost." I still contend that I am death to electronics. Seriously.

1 comment:

Carolie said...

Hurray, glad you managed to save it all! Can't wait to hear more about the book!