Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chair Dancing

Am doing a bit of happy dancing as I have corrected a timeline problem with Blood Thief! Rocking through some editing today, chair dancing as I listen to Timo Descamp's "Like it Rough" and "Phonecall" along with "Undead Heart" by Vampires Everywhere! If by some miracle Blood Thief becomes a film I know who I want on the soundtrack.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Rosanne Dingli said...

Well, you sound like one happy vampire author. I just can't concentrate if there 's music in the background when I'm writing, but need it when I'm reading.

Unknown said...

I put links to those songs in the right margin (though warning on the Like It Rough vid - has m/m kiss)