Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Irony, Part Deux

Ok, now it's just getting weird.  First I posted about the irony of a scene in Blood Thief in which Celeste nearly creams a deer portended my husband hitting a deer in our Explorer.  Blood Thief is set in Sarum, which is a mythic mirror of my hometown.  There is a scene in Blood Thief which takes place in City Park and results in a drug dealer being killed.  Now you have to understand the town where I live is small and finding a dead body here is a rarity.  So guess what they found in City Park yesterday?  Yep.  A dead body.  I think I'll go back and add a scene in where my main character wins the lottery!

No comments: