Author of Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the home of my writing blog. Here's where you'll find info on my writing, the writing process, links to fun/cool/awesome stuff, what's on my mp3 player, my blogroll and how to reach me. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Selected bites from friends

This from my friends after mentioning the dead body found in the park:

T:  did the body have two bite marks? and are you waking up in your bed in the morning with tattered clothes and the taste of blood in your mouth? Just curious...


O:  even though u r my sister, u r weird

A:  O, I can't speak for all her friends, but for this one, that's what makes me love her so!

Rebecca Taylor Little:  ROFLMAO!!! And for the record, the guy had lacerations on the face consistent with a fall. No mention of bites ;)

(and when I say ROFLMAO, I very nearly meant it literally!)

No comments: